Most internet businesses go through three different stages of cultural communication to get more international clients.
- International Communication
- Multicultural Communication
- Cross Cultural Communication
International Communication here is all about keeping your current online communication open to all of your visitors. Both domestic and international.
Multicultural Communication is about getting your message to a wide audience across several different cultures. This step allow you to interact with a wide audience and can help you identify more specific cultural markets to target for maximum results.
Cross Cultural Communication is what businesses work towards to create real relationships with their foreign markets. You create good cross cultural communication through intimate knowledge of your target culture and country.
More on Culturally Customized Content:
- Opposite Cultural Perceptions
- A Different English For Your International Audience
- Customize Your Content For Different Cultures
- Customizing Content For Your Clients
- Do You Use English Or American Spelling?
- Multicultural Marketing And Colors
- The 2 Main Reasons Why Companies Do Not Have Good Foreign Language Content
- Translations, Foreign Language Content and Culturally Customized Content
- What Is Your Culture On The Social Web?
- Who Should You Get To Write Your Foreign Language Web Content
- Writing Info-Products For International Readers
More in the Get International Clients Business Guides
- Connect With Your International Markets
- International English
- Culture Customized Content
- Cultural Web Tools
Filed under: culture customized content
If you've read this far, you should sign up to receive updates
Sign up for the International Stories newsletter, and prepare yourself to manage international business