Yesterday in my weekly social media update I mentioned that I spent a fair bit of time last week working behind the scenes on a special project. So, what’s the scoop you’re wondering…
Well, here it is… I am proud to be the Managing Editor of Social Media Examiner. And what really makes me happy is that I get to hang out together with some very cool people who contribute regularly here too.: the site’s founder Michael Stelzner, and leading social media players Mari Smith, Chris Garrett, Denise Wakeman and Casey Hibbard. You can read about the story behind Social Media Examiner here.
Why You Should Read Social Media Examiner
There are already a selection of content-rich articles and videos designed to help businesses discover how to best use social media tools like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to find leads, increase sales and generate more brand awareness.
More and more businesses are using social media marketing in their mix.
Social Media Examiner provides businesses with the in-depth information they needed to find out how to set up their social media marketing plans.
Social Media Examiner Dashboard After Only 9 Months (June 2010)
My Articles On Social Media Examiner
Check out my articles on SocialMediaExaminer.com.
And here are a some reprints of articles first published on Social Media Examiner:
- How to Create a Custom Twitter Background Design
- 5 Simple Steps to Getting Your Business on Twitter
- How to Use Twitter Events to Grow Your Network
- 12 Tips to Engage People on Twitter
- 7 Steps to Successful Twitter Interviews
- 8 Easy Ways to Network on Twitter
- 8 Easy Twitter Monitoring Ideas
- How to Market Your Business With Twitter Lists
- 8 Simple Steps to Growing a Quality Twitter Following
- 7 Ways Posterous Improves Your Social Media Presence
- How to Connect Globally With Social Media
- 7 Ways to Overcome the Social Media Time Sink
Please share your feedback…
- Do you read Social Media Examiner?
- How has Social Media Examiner helped you?
- What other websites do you go to for how to information on social media?
What do you think? Please share your thoughts and comments below.
Photos from Shutterstock.
Filed under: International Social Media
If you've read this far, you should sign up to receive updates
Sign up for the International Stories newsletter, and prepare yourself to manage international business