There are 4 Cross-Cultural Communication Challenges in 2009. Each of these 4 different monthly challenges covers a different topic to improve your cross-cultural communication throughout the year.
- One month of daily tips to help you improve the cross-cultural communication skills you need to get more international clients.
- One theme each month to dig deep and improve your skills.
Improve you cross-cultural communication skills
• Read one short tip each day
• Think about what this means to you
• Reflect on how this can help you get more international clients
The monthly challenges are based on the weekly Cindy’s Tips. These are short cross-cultural tips for people interested in developing an international business. They are sent out every 3 days or so. The tips cover all aspects of cross-cultural communication and there are also other tips to help improve international skills.
4 Challenges = 4 Themes In 2009
There are 4 challenges this year. Each monthly challenge will have a different theme. Each day you get one short tip to help you improve your cross-cultural communication according to the monthly theme.
Monthly Cross Cultural Communication Challenge themes:
- March = Mindset
- June = Clarity
- September = Trust
- December = Personal Development
Cross Cultural Communication Challenges
Here are the monthly challenges with links to the tips that have already been published:
- Cross-Cultural Communication 30-Day Challenge 1 – Expand Your Mindset
- Cross-Cultural Communication 30-Day Challenge 2 – Get Extreme With Clarity
- Cross-Cultural Communication 30-Day Challenge 3 – Build Trust
- Cross-Cultural Communication 30-Day Challenge 4 – Personal Development
- Here on this blog
- By following me on Twitter @CindyKing
Step 2 – Use the short tip:
- To start thinking about it in general
- Look at the suggested reading links with each tip
- See how this applies to your cross-cultural communication skills
Step 3 – Then leave a comment to let us know how:
- You use these tips as inspiration
- This applies to your business
- It could help communication with your international clients
Follow the Cross Cultural Communication Challenge every day and your cross-cultural communication skills will be much stronger by the end of the month. Use your cross-cultural communication skills to develop your international business.