Here is a series of articles with various culture related videos I came across on the web. Some are related to cross-cultural communication. Some are for inspiration on international business development. Some will help you develop cultural skills. Some will improve your international skills.
Most of these culture videos are short and fun to watch. A few of them are longer video presentations that I found particularly useful.
- A New Vision For Refrigeration
- A Short Comedy On Cultural Pronunciation
- A Tour In World Culture
- A World Tour
- Christmas Buffling In Britain
- Communication Between Cultures
- Cross-Cultural Communication by William Sinunu
- Cross-Cultural Communication with Sheida Hodge
- Cross-Cultural Management and Diversity – Carlos Ghosn
- Cross Species Communication
- Dean Foster in on Growing Global
- Did You Know?
- English Language Difficulties In Action
- Individualism & Collectivism
- Johann Joh on Cross-Cultural Communication from Thunderbird Knowledge Network
- Low & High Context Cultures
- Renate And Charly Dance Tour
- So You Had A Hard Day At Work…
- Telling Stories Of Our Shared Humanity
- The Buffling Phrases Britain Hates
- The Girl Effect
- The Universal Declaration Of Human Rights
- World View Of A Days Air Traffic
Here are a few fun video clips:
- 100 Best YouTube Videos for Teachers
- Condoleeza Rice & Bush with Communication Problems
- Facebook manners – Really funny video with the Electric Friendship Generator!
- Finding a Job, Brazilian Style
- Funny Guy – Speaking Italian
- Good visual CV
- How much do you procrastinate? – short video on Wimp resonates of truth for some days
- Lecture by Thomas Friedman at MIT - long video worth listening to, the latest from The World Is Flat author
- Lingo Kid- The Teenage Years – International commerce? Trouble with languages?
- No Logo: Brands, Globalization & Resistance - reasons behind the backlash against multinational companies. 40m video
- Sweat Georgia Brown – tractor & guitar – a great cross cultural musical meme
- The Science of Cute – from Popular Science’s “The Science of YouTube”
- Vendor Client relationship