It’s easy to notice the obvious cultural differences in international business, but don’t forget that people in different cultures also have different customer expectations.
And in order to develop your international business to its full potential you need to know what these expectations are and what you can do about it.
This series shows you the differences in international customer expectations and how this effects your cross-cultural selling.
International Customer Expectations
International Customer Expectations Primer
- Customer Expectations, Satisfaction & Loyalty
- International Customer Experience
- Why International Customer Expectations Are Different
- Improve Your International Business By Listening To Your International Customers Expectations
Where International Customer Expectations Are Different
- Cross Cultural Customer Service Expectations
- Up-Sell Expectations Across Cultures
- Ways Customer Expectations Vary In Different Cultures
Now, It’s Your Turn
- What are your biggest challenges in understanding your international customers expectations?
- How do you meet your international customers expectations?
- What has helped you most in understanding your international customers expectations?
Please leave your comments below.