International Web Marketing
Here is a series of articles with tips on how businesses beginning to expand internationally can tame the issue of foreign languages.
One of the most common mistakes I have noticed businesses make when entering a foreign market for the first time is not allowing extra time to deal with the small issues that crop up. Many of these “small issues” can seem insurmountable at the time. It is easy to stop when you encounter these little challenges and say it’s a lack of language skills.
People with strong international skills would not necessarily let language become a roadblock. Yes, you will need to acquire at least basic language skills and yes, you will need to acquire cross-cultural skills for each culture you do business with. But many people have started their international business without these skills.
This series is to inspire first time international businesses to get over some of the small hurdles foreign languages present and to feel more comfortable dealing with foreign languages in international web marketing in general.
Taming Foreign Languages
Tips For Using Foreign Languages On Your Computer
- How To Get Your Computer To Read Foreign Alphabets
- How To Set Your Computer To Read Foreign Languages
Foreign Languages On The Web
- Use Of Non-Latin Characters In Domain Names To Be Reviewed In November
- Domain Names With Non-Latin Characters
Now, It’s Your Turn
- How do foreign languages stop you in your international web marketing?
- What challenges do you face with foreign languages in your international web marketing?
- What tricks in taming foreign languages would you like to share?
Please leave your comments below.