After internationalizing your website and implementing an active international web marketing you’ll probably be able to identify interesting international markets to look into further. So, what’s the next step? Localization of course.
Website localization is adapting your website communication to target a specific cultural audience. And it means adapting all of your communication. It goes beyond translation and includes every aspect of what you say, how you say it, when you say it and also how you respond to others. This series is about localizing your website for better international communication with your foreign markets.
Why Do You Need Website Localization?
- 4 Success Elements For International Business Development
- Localization Is A Door To Innovation
- Second Transition To A Global Market Internet Business
Tools For Website Localization
Now, It’s Your Turn
- Why do you want to localize your website?
- What countries and/or cultures are you localizing your website for?
- What are your challenges in localizing your website?