When you’re doing business in cultures different to your own market research is critical. It’s critical before entering a new market and it’s also important even when you are well established within foreign markets. Your market research helps you to manage the risk of doing business in different countries. International business professionals always listen for market feedback and pick up different ways of gathering market information. In this series I share what I learned about international market research after 25 years in international marketing and sales.
You simply cannot develop your international markets without international market research. In addition to doing your own international market research it is also important to have a continuous international market research strategy.
International Market Research
Before Your International Market Research
- Why Is International Market Research So Important?
- 5 Factors To Consider When Marketing To Different Cultures
- Choose How You Connect With Your Foreign Markets
International Market Research Basics
- International Market Research Essentials
- How Do You Learn About Your International Markets?
- Methodology For International Market Research
- International Market Research Success
International Market Research Tactics
- Target Your Global Market With A Good Understanding Of Their Demographics
- Target Market Research Versus Persona Marketing, Or Both?
- How Do Your Foreign Prospects Use Their Search Engines
- How To Know Where Your International Markets Really Are With Business Blogging
Now, It’s Your Turn
- How does market research help your international business?
- What are the biggest challenges in international market research?
- What tactics do you use for international market research?