People respond to messages they understand well and which communicate to them on all of the levels they are used to. In international business you need to adapt your content to the cultures you want to connect with otherwise you risk losing sales.
Culturally customizing your content within an international web marketing strategy creates a stronger international presence. The more you adapt your communication to fit in with the communication your international clients are used to, the better you’ll develop your international business. This is a series of articles on how to adapt your content for optimum communication with your international clients.
Culture Customized Content
Why Customize Your Content
- Customize Your Content For Different Cultures
- Customizing Content For Your Clients
- The Phases Of Cultural Communication You Go Through To Increase International Sales
English For International Audiences
- Multicultural Marketing And Colors
- Translations, Foreign Language Content and Culturally Customized Content
- The 2 Main Reasons Why Companies Do Not Have Good Foreign Language Content
Custom Web Content
- What Is Your Culture On The Social Web?
- Who Should You Get To Write Your Foreign Language Web Content
- Writing Info-Products For International Readers
Now, It’s Your Turn
- How do you adapt your content to connect with international audiences?
- What is your biggest challenge in customizing your content to different cultures?
- How much of your international content do you customized for specific countries?